Multi-sport activity for the Asian community in the Croydon and south London area.
This programme aims to provide opportunities for the Asian and Muslim community to participate in sport within Croydon and the surrounding areas. We also aim to increase social cohesion with other communities by working alongside other projects such as Premier League Kicks and Primary Stars.
The programme currently consists of six sessions, these include:
– Thursdays, 6-8pm at Selhurst Sports Arena for 15 to 18-year-olds (This session is currently combined with PL Kicks)
– Mondays, 10am at Selhurst Sports Arena for 6 to 8-year-olds
– Mondays, 10.55am at Selhurst Sports Arena for 9 to 12-year-olds
– Tuesdays, 5-7pm at Archbishop Lanfranc Academy for 15-18 year-olds
– Sundays, 8-9:45pm at Selhurst Sports Arena for 18 and over
We hope that our participants will go on to become volunteers and gain accreditations such as FA coaching badges so that they too can inspire the next generation.
For anyone that wants to come along to any of the sessions please contact Coach Hazmi by phone or email:
Phone – 07526170689
Email – email@example.com