Made in South London
Transform young south London lives.
Join our mission to raise £1million to help transform the lives of disadvantaged young south Londoners.
South London is a hotbed of talent, but growing up in south London continues to be tougher than ever, so at Palace for Life, we are determined to make sure young people in our community are given every opportunity to succeed.
Our goal is simple but critical: we are calling on Palace fans to help us raise £1million over the next three years to support thousands more people in our area.
The ambitious target will allow us to scale up our projects, helping to reduce violence, increase employment and give people brighter futures in our home in south London.
Please donate what you can today.
We are south London and proud.
We are Made in South London.
Raised of £1,000,000 target
Want to make a larger, philanthropic gift? Click here.
WHY SUPPORT MADE IN SOUTH LONDON?
Sadly, growing up in south London has never been tougher.
Last year alone:
- 30 children were killed – 5 of those in Croydon
- Croydon was the most violent borough of London, with 1,617 violent crimes reported
- Youth unemployment rate in London for 16-24 year olds is 3.7 times higher than that of 25-63 year olds
- Knife crime has risen by 60% in London in the last 4 years
- Many of the areas of south London we work in are in the bottom 10% most deprived areas of London
To help tackle this we aim to raise £1million over the next 3 years to double our reach by: