At Palace for Life Foundation, we pride ourselves on being specialists in the field of PE. We aim to provide opportunities for children across South London to develop their confidence and enjoyment to excel in a broad range of physical activities.
- Comprehensive support for the delivery of PE within local Primary Schools.
- A programme that hits multiple PE & School Sport premium improvement indicators, including the range of activities provided for all children, increased competition participation and staff confidence & knowledge in teaching sport
- Full time and part-time coaches to plan and deliver curriculum lessons throughout the academic year.
- Short and medium-long term plans, which support the development of social & emotional and thinking skills during lessons, skills that can be utilised in all aspects of life
- Assistance with feedback and assessment on pupils
- An environment where all children can flourish, regardless of their background, ability or any other characteristic.
We want the children we work with to be physically active, engage in competitive sport and lead healthy, active lives.
Our Coaches are highly skilled and trained practitioners who possess the knowledge and qualifications to effectively deliver lessons that are enriching and holistically beneficial to every child’s development. Any coach we use has achieved, or are working to achieve an Association for PE Level 3 in Supporting the Delivery of PE and School Sport, have a Minimum 1st4Sport Level 2 in Multi-Skills development in sport and receive quality assurance and ongoing professional development from our Foundation Coach Development Manager. At Palace for Life, we work with the Football Association’s PE unit, getting additional support, CPD and gaining further qualifications, as well as opening ourselves to further quality assurance visits.
Our PE provision is open to all Primary Schools within the boroughs of Bromley, Croydon, Sutton and Tandridge District.
For more information, please contact our Primary Schools Programme Manager Sam Bacon.
Sara started playing football at a Wildcats session, and now plays for Crystal PalaceRead Sara's Story
From struggles at school to a job at the Palace shopRead Kyle's Story
'TROUBLE CHILD' FOUND BOXING AND HIS WHOLE LIFE CHANGEDRead Precieux's Story
Ruairi shining for the Foundation’s DS Eagles Football TeamRead Ruairi's Story