Teacher Support Programme
We are committed to supporting the growth of passion towards PE, as well as always striving for the highest quality delivery within the subject.
We work with school staff members through:
- Developing and supporting school staff to feel eager and confident to teach PE, through the collaborative delivery of our Premier League Primary Stars Lessons
- Providing one to one programme discussions linking into joint lesson delivery
- Sharing best practice and enhance the learning of pupils and teaching staff at the school.
- Delivery of the FA Primary Teacher Award and FA CPD for Teachers Certificate
- Creation of monthly resources to help encourage children in both practical and classroom based lessons
We offer this support to all Primary Schools within the boroughs of Bromley, Croydon, Sutton and Tandridge District. We have seen a 55% increase in teachers strongly agreeing that they now have “The confidence to engage and inspire my class in a positive learning experience”.