Competition: Win a signed England Women’s shirt!
Palace for Life are celebrating FA Girls’ Football Week by giving you the chance to win England Women’s goalkeeper Siobhan Chamberlain’s shirt from June’s game against Switzerland, signed by the whole senior women’s team!
To enter the competition, all you need to do is follow us on Instagram (@palaceforlife), like our photo of the shirt, and tag two of your friends or family in the comments section. The winner will then be selected at random at the end of the week to receive this fantastic prize.
The terms and conditions for the competition are listed below:
1. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 13 and over. Anyone under the age of 18 wishing to enter the competition should ask permission of their parent/guardian. Employees of Palace for Life Foundation as well as their immediate family are not eligible to participate in the competition.
3. To enter, entrants must like the picture of the shirt and tag two people in the comments section.
4. The competition will begin at 9am (UK time) on Tuesday 7th November 2017 and will end at 11pm on Sunday 12th November 2017. No entries received after this time will be considered.
5. The winner will be contacted via Instagram by 5pm on Monday 13th November and will receive their prize by post. If there is no response within 24 hours, Palace for Life Foundation reserves the right to randomly select a different winner.
6. Entrants may only enter the competition once (tagging more than two people will not result in more than one entry).
7. The names of all entrants will be placed into a draw and the winner will be randomly selected.
8. Palace for Life Foundation will not use any of the participants’ details beyond administering the prize.
9. Palace for Life Foundation reserves the right (but is not obliged) to substitute an alternative to the prize should unforeseen circumstances arise.
10. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
11. By entering this competition, participants accept to adhere to these terms and conditions.
12. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
There will be a number of events run by the Foundation to celebrate FA Girls’ Football Week – keep up with them all by following us on social media:
@CPFC_Foundation on Twitter