Post-16 Football Trials
We are holding trials for our brand-new Post-16 Football Centre, which allows 16 to 19-year-olds to study alongside training with Palace for Life coaches and playing competitive football in a national league.
The brand-new Palace for Life Post-16 Football Centre starts in September and will give 16 to 18-year-olds in south London the chance to study for a BTEC Level 1 or 2 while playing competitive football. There is also the opportunity for 18 to 19-year-olds to study a gym instructor course while training and playing with the team.
UEFA Pro License coach Keith Boanas will be leading an introductory course in football coaching for the students, with further opportunities to access FA Level 1 coaching badges.
Trials will take place at Selhurst Sports Arena (SE25 5PH) on the following dates:
– Thursday 20th, 27th August at 6pm to 7.30pm
– Tuesday 1st September at 10am to 11.30am
Full benefits include:
– Study a BTEC level 1 or 2 for year 12 & 13 ( 16 to 18 years) gym instructor course for year 14 ( 18 to 19 year olds)
– Palace for Life Foundation introductory course in football coaching run by Keith Boanas (pro licence coach)
– Train with CPFC & Palace for Life UEFA-qualified coaches
– Train 3 x per week (3G venue)
– Gym sessions- team and individual
– Tactical analysis sessions on team play
– Games to be videoed using a VEO system (you can share your clips on social media)
– Individual Development Plans for players
– Nutrition support
– Access to FA Level 1 coaching badges
– Work experience, volunteering and employment opportunities
– Visit Selhurst Park
– End of season game at Selhurst Park Stadium
– Link to the University of Roehampton with the opportunity to study a sports degree after your 2 year BTEC course.
– Much more…
Register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or just turn up on the day.