SUPPORT PALACE? SUPPORT PALACE FOR LIFE
Who are we?
Palace for Life Foundation is the charitable arm of Crystal Palace F.C., we use the power of football and the Palace brand to help transform the lives of over 15,000 young people across south London every year.
Why is our work important?
Because south London is a hotbed of talent but growing up here is tougher than ever. Just last year alone:
- 30 children were killed in London, 5 of those in Croydon
- Croydon was the most violent borough of London in 2021, with 1,617 violent crimes reported
- The youth unemployment rate in London for 16-24-year-olds is 3.7 times higher than 25-63-year-olds
On top of this:
- Knife crime has risen by 60% in London in the last 4 years
- Many areas of south London we work in are in the bottom 10% of the most deprived areas of London
In the face of these statistics, we’re determined to ensure young people in our area are given every opportunity to succeed.
Our expert staff run a range of successful projects to help youngsters fulfil their potential whilst staying safe, healthy, and active across our boroughs.
How do we help our community?
- Engaging all corners of our community through sport
- Disability sport
- Inspiring the next generation at school
- Helping young people reach their potential with training and employment opportunities
- Diverting young people away from crime and gangs
- Engaging the next generation of footballers
How can you help?
We’re proud of what we have achieved so far, but there are so many more people we can help. We can scale our successful projects, but this comes at a cost – so earlier this year we launched Made in South London, a campaign to raise £1million over the next 3 years.
That’s why we need help from you, the Palace fans, to help us continue to help even more young people.
Learn about the work we’re doing in the community. We’re so much more than just a football club and an organisation that offers young people the chance to play football.
Browse our website or read our annual brochure.
Donate what you can to help support us. You can give a single donation or set up a regular donation on our website.
Alternatively, why don’t you DONATE A PINT from your pre-match routine today, here or in the Fanzone,
Want to give a philanthropic gift or know a person or business that does? Email Molly
We appreciate times are hard and not everyone has the means to donate right now. But you can help us to spread the word. Tell friends and family about the work we are doing. Follow us on social media and help us reach even more people.