Palace for Life signed shirt giveaway
Palace for Life Foundation will be giving away three of the warm-up shirts from the Crystal Palace v Newcastle game at Selhurst Park.
Palace for Life Foundation are pleased to announce that we will be giving away three of the warm-up shirts from the Crystal Palace v Newcastle game at Selhurst Park.
The competition will run for one week, closing on Friday 6th March, and gives Palace fans the opportunity to win one of Cenk Tosun, Wayne Hennessey or James McArthur’s match worn warm-up shirts!
Follow us on twitter (@PalaceForLife)
Retweet this post
Comment which shirt you’d like
Terms & Conditions
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 13 and over. Anyone under the age of 18 wishing to enter the competition should ask permission of their parent/guardian. Employees of Palace for Life Foundation as well as their immediate family are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- To enter, entrants must follow @PalaceForLife on Twitter, retweet the competition post and reply to the competition post with one of the three available shirts.
- The competition will begin at 12pm (UK time) on 28th February 2020 and will end at 12pm on 6th March 2020. No entries received after this time will be considered.
- The winners will be contacted via Twitter by 5pm on 6th March and will receive their prize by post. If there is no response within 24 hours, Palace for Life Foundation reserves the right to randomly select a different winner.
- Entrants will only be entered into the draw once.
- The names of all entrants will be placed into a draw and the winner will be randomly selected.
- Palace for Life Foundation will not use any of the participants’ details beyond administering the prize.
- Palace for Life Foundation reserves the right (but is not obliged) to substitute an alternative to the prize should unforeseen circumstances arise.
- The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
- By entering this competition, participants accept to adhere to these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.