What's on at Palace For Life this summer?
We have loads of activities going on this summer for young people across south London - check out our guide below to see what's on!
Open to boys and girls from years 2 to 8, Palace for Life Soccer Schools give youngsters the chance to develop their football skills and meet new friends during the school holidays.
This summer’s Soccer Schools will take place between 24th July and 31st August at Kent County Cricket Club, Caterham School and Bishop Justus School.
Boys and girls and Goalkeeper specific courses are available.
For full times and dates, and to book, please head here. Prices start at £28.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with our Football Development team.
FREE FOOTBALL, BOXING & MULTISPORTS (PREMIER LEAGUE KICKS)
Our popular Premier League Kicks sessions will continue throughout the summer. These are free football and other sporting activities for 8-18-year-olds .
Selhurst Sports Arena
- Girls football – 4:00pm – 5:00pm – Ages 11-17
- Girls and boys (Juniors) – 5:00pm – 6:30pm – Ages 8 – 13
Better Leisure Centre, New Addington
- Girls and boys football – 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm – Ages 8-18 years
Selhurst Sports Arena
- Girls and boys football – 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm – Ages 14 – 18
Crystal Palace Academy
- Girls and boys’ football – 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm – 10 – 16 years
Norbury Park Pavilion
- Gloves not Gunz (juniors) – 5:00 – 6:00 pm – Ages 7-12
- Gloves not Gunz (seniors) – 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm – Ages 13-19
Fieldway Centre, New Addington
- Fieldway hub (multi sports) – 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm – 10 – 16 years
For any questions about Premier League Kicks programmes, email our Community team
On the 7th August, we are running our first ever Down’s Syndrome Sports Day. The day is a chance for people with Down’s Syndrome to try out different sports like rugby, football and cricket to keep fit and make new friends!
- Monday 7th August
- Monks Hill Sports Centre, CR2 8HG
- Ages 13 +
- Registration opens at 2:30 pm and finishes at 6:00 pm
In partnership with Croydon Council, we are running a pre-apprenticeship programme for young people aged 16 – 25 who are interested in a role with local government. Here’s what’s on offer:
- Understand local government work and Croydon Council
- Develop relevant skills and knowledge.
- Enhance your CV and stand out.
- Network with professionals in the field.
- Learn the culture and values of Croydon Council.
To see what it’s all about, there is an open day on August 2nd at Selhurst Park, and the full course will be delivered from 8th August – 24th August on Wednesdays and Thursdays from 10 am to 3 pm.
Sign up here
Or if you have any questions, get in touch with our Employment team