Palace for Life Launch Kicks GIveaway
Palace for Life are giving away a bundle of goodies to one lucky Instagram follower to celebrate the return of Premier League Kicks in 2020.
Palace for Life Foundation are delighted to be running a giveaway for our Premier League Kicks sessions attendees. The competition is run on our social media channels and all the details on how to enter are below.
PL Kicks sessions are free sports sessions which run across Croydon and south London. The sessions aim to provide inclusive activities where you can get moving and meet your friends and new people in a safe space. There are a wide variety of sessions available for all abilities, interests and fitness levels. From football to trampolining, we have something that can get you moving in a way that you’ll love.
Earlier this season Palace superstar Wilf Zaha, who grew up in Croydon, went to Legacy Youth Zone to see what our Kicks sessions offer:
Palace for Life PL Kicks sessions will be starting for 2020 from 13th January. To see in the New Year we’ve pulled together a hamper of Crystal Palace goodies to get rid of those January blues.
You have the chance to get your hands on an amazing assortment of goods, which includes:
- Two tickets to a Crystal Palace game at Selhurst Park
- £50 JD Sports Voucher
- Crystal Palace Shirt
- Crystal Palace Merchandise
- 12 month membership to Legacy Youth Zone
To enter all you need to do is follow these very simple steps:
- Follow @PalaceForLife on Instagram
- Like the post
- Tag @PalaceForLife in a post from a PL Kicks session and use #PLKicks
The competition will run from Monday 13th January and close on Thursday 27th February, with the winner being announced and contacted on the 29th February. Good luck!
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 13 and over. Anyone under the age of 18 wishing to enter the competition should ask permission of their parent/guardian. Employees of Palace for Life Foundation as well as their immediate family are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- To enter, entrants must like the picture of the competition and tag Palace for Life in at least one post, also using hashtagPLKicks
- The competition will begin at 9am (UK time) on 13th January 2020 and will end at 11pm on 27th February 2020. No entries received after this time will be considered.
- The winner will be contacted via Instagram by 5pm on 28th February and will receive their prize by post. If there is no response within 24 hours, Palace for Life Foundation reserves the right to randomly select a different winner.
- Entrants will only be entered into the draw once.
- The names of all entrants will be placed into a draw and the winner will be randomly selected.
- Palace for Life Foundation will not use any of the participants’ details beyond administering the prize.
- Palace for Life Foundation reserves the right (but is not obliged) to substitute an alternative to the prize should unforeseen circumstances arise.
- Tickets to a Crystal Palace F.C. game are subject to availability.
- Merchandise will be one CPFC scarf, once Palace for Life water bottle and one Palace for life pin badge.
- The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
- By entering this competition, participants accept to adhere to these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.