Win signed Conor Gallagher top
Your chance to win a Palace for Life t-shirt signed by Conor Gallgher
Palace for Life Foundation are pleased to announce that we are giving away a signed Conor Gallagher Palace for Life t-shirt.
After visiting the Palace for Life PL Kicks 15 Year anniversary tournament, the midfielder signed a Palace for Life t-shirt which could be yours.
The competition will run until 7pm Sunday 24 April – so make sure you’re quick to enter!
Follow us on Instagram (@PalaceforLife)
Like the post of Connor Gallagher signing the shirt
Tag a friend
Share on your story
Terms & Conditions
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 13 and over. Anyone under the age of 18 wishing to enter the competition should ask their parent/guardian’s permission. Employees of Palace for Life Foundation and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- To enter, entrants must follow @PalaceForLife on Instagram, like the competition post, share it to your story and reply to the competition post, tagging one friend.
- The competition will begin at 7 pm (UK time) on 21st April 2022 and end at 7 pm on 24th April 2022. No entries received after this time will be considered.
- The winner will be contacted via Instagram by 8 pm on 25th April and will receive their prize by post. If there is no response within 24 hours, Palace for Life Foundation reserves the right to select a different winner randomly.
- Entrants will only be entered into the draw once.
- The names of all entrants will be placed into a draw, and the winner will be randomly selected.
- Palace for Life Foundation will not use any of the participants’ details beyond administering the prize.
- Palace for Life Foundation reserves the right (but is not obliged) to substitute an alternative to the prize should unforeseen circumstances arise.
- The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
- By entering this competition, participants agree to adhere to these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.