Win a training session visit and stadium tour with the Super Draw
Ever wanted a sneak peek into a training session with Roy and the first-team? Enter the Super Draw before Palace's home game against Everton for your chance to win.
Your opportunity to go to a first-team training session and enjoy a stadium tour awaits in our upcoming super-draw special prize during the Crystal Palace vs. Everton game on November 11th.”
The Palace for Life Super Draw is a really easy way to support our work in south London, whilst also being in with a chance of winning cash and club prizes throughout the 2023/2024 season.
To play, all you need to do is set up a monthly £5 donation, and you will be entered into a draw at every Palace home game to win an overall prize of £750, with twenty other players also guaranteed to win £10.
Each season, we also reveal four special Palace prizes throughout the Premier League campaign and the second big prize, available to win at Palace’s home game vs. Everton, is a visit to the training ground on Copers Cope Road in Beckenham to watch the first-team train, as well as a tour of Selhurst Park – both of which will take place in January 2024.
Make sure you sign up here, before the Everton game on the 11th November here to be in with a chance of winning.
HOW IT WORKS
- To enter the Palace For Life Super Draw, set up a monthly donation of £5 or more. The more you donate, the more entries you’ll have, increasing your chances of winning!
- By playing the Palace For Life Super Draw, you’ll be supporting our mission of improving the lives of young south Londoners – a win-win!
- Winners will be picked at random and announced at half-time of every Palace home game. Winners will be notified via email.
- The overall prize each home match day is £750, awarded to a lucky winner at every single Palace home game
- TWENTY additional Super Draw players will also win £10 each home game
- FOUR special Palace prizes will also be awarded to winners throughout the season – keep an eye out!
WHERE DO MY DONATIONS GO?
Your monthly payments will go towards our Made in South London campaign, which aims to raise £1 million in the next two years so we can continue our work in three key areas.
- Increasing the number of free sporting activities for youngsters in London
- Increasing the number of young people we can help get into education, training and employment
- Mentoring more people with mental health challenges or who are caught up in crime