Covid-19 Protocols and Procedures
Below are the protocols and procedures that Palace for Life Foundation have put in place to ensure the safety of our participants and parents at our sessions.
Players must be encouraged to self-assess before all bookings. If they are showing signs or symptoms of Covid-19, they must not attend. If they become symptomatic during the session, they should leave immediately. In line with government guidance, players must travel to sessions alone. Where this is not possible, they should wear a face covering if they are travelling with someone from a different household.
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes before the start of the session.
- When using the car park, we ask you to use Government guidelines on social distancing.
- Once you have parked, please make your way to the pitches so the Palace for Life coaches can register your child ready for the session. Please make sure you are always 2 metres away and follow the social distancing rules.
- All players must arrive ready to play; there will be no access to changing rooms.
- Players should also be encouraged to use the toilet before they arrive as toilets are only to be used in an emergency.
- Once your child has been registered, they can make their way into the pitches, and a PFL coach will guild them to their area.
- If your child requires first-aid treatment on the pitch during the practice, we will ask your permission to break the 2-metre social distancing for this reason only. If you don’t agree with this, let us know at the beginning of the session, and you will be asked to carry out the treatment.
- When the session is finished, can you please collect your child from the pitches and make your way back to the car park, we are requesting that you leave the premises straight away ready for the next session, so we can always adhere to the social distancing rules.
- If anyone is seen breaking the social distancing rules outside the pitches, you maybe be asked to leave and your child to miss the session.