Palace girls only development centre
Palace for Life Foundation are committed to developing the talent in young footballers with a dedicated player pathway which gives the most talented the opportunity to join Crystal Palace F.C. Women and other local teams.
Palace for Life are delighted to be opening a brand new Player Development Centre for talented female footballers based in south London. The Player Development Centre is a part of the player pathway which gives young footballers the chance to play for Crystal Palace F.C. Women.
THE PALACE FOR LIFE PLAYER PATHWAYS PROVIDE:
- Player pathway feeding into the Crystal Palace Women youth section
- Elite Level FA and UEFA qualified coaching
- Experienced coaches who work across Palace for Life Foundation and The CPFC Academy
- Opportunities for children of all levels
- Fun, inspiring and safe environment for all
Talented female footballers in school years 5 and 6 (year’s 3 – 7 from September 2022) can join the pathway by attending a trial evening. The next two trials are on the 5th and 25th August 2022 and take place at the end of every term.
To be the first to find out about trials you can sign up to the holiday mailing list, here.
For more information about the girls-only Player Development Centres, you can contact Kiera, by emailing: KieraHewett-Brown@palaceforlife.org
To book onto our Girls Player Development Centre’s, click here.