Our Kickstart programme is an opportunity for young people aged 16-24, claiming Universal Credit and at risk of long-term unemployment. You will gain valuable work experience for six months and employability skills to help you become work ready.
Working with the EFL Trust, we will be offering several work placements and work-ready training, We will facilitate and broker six months of paid employment for young people, including additional employability support to develop their work skills and to help them secure future employment opportunities. The activities will include:
- Meaningful jobs for young people, aged 16-24, who are claiming Universal Credit and referred by DWP (directly or via the EFL Trust) for employment opportunities
- Job roles will be for a minimum of 25 hours a week, for six months
- Pay will be based on the job role obtained but will meet at least the National Minimum Wage/National Living Wage (as applicable) for the Participant’s age group and national insurance and minimum automatic enrolment contributions
Employment Opportunities Available:
- Various School Based roles
- Volunteer Officer
- NCS Officer
- Education, Training and Employment Officer
- Fundraising and Communications Assistant
WHO CAN APPLY?
Young people aged 16-24 who are claiming Universal Credit and are referred via the DWP- Job Centre or EFL Trust
HOW TO BOOK
To apply, click HERE.
Sara started playing football at a Wildcats session, and now plays for Crystal PalaceRead Sara's Story
From struggles at school to a job at the Palace shopRead Kyle's Story
'TROUBLE CHILD' FOUND BOXING AND HIS WHOLE LIFE CHANGEDRead Precieux's Story
Ruairi shining for the Foundation’s DS Eagles Football TeamRead Ruairi's Story